Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Gratitude Photo Day 1

I've decided to do my own gratitude photo project and share one thing I'm grateful for each day.  Today is the first day.  I encourage you to take a moment each morning to stop and think about the small, wonderful things that make life amazing.  Sometimes life can be so overwhelming and chaotic, causing negative thoughts and illness.  I've struggled to overcome this and am working hard to see life for the miracle that it is, to appreciate every moment and face all challenges with a positive attitude.  What a wonderful world this is....

Today I am grateful for the joy, laughter and love that my little pup Max brings to each day of my life.  He enriches my life in so many ways.  Thank you Max.  You are amazing!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! This gratitude picture idea is wonderful, although it makes more sense for women to do this than guys.

    I mean, would you want to see a photo of a different brand of beer bottle every day for weeks on end, with "it's good when it's cold" for the blog day after day after day????

    I didn't think so! ;-)

    ReplyDelete