Friday, July 31, 2015

Blue Moon

It's day 2 of the #Sharemysoul challenge!  Yay!  I have to admit, I didn't get the camera out until late in the day.  But I did get it out.  I had the intent to shoot the full moon, the blue moon, when it finally rose above the horizon.  There were a few clouds hovering on the horizon so by the time the moon was visible the sky was quite dark, not allowing for much of a foreground capture (without using flash).  My husband and I were on our way to dinner when we pulled over to shoot the moon.  I had been thinking about asking him to pose with his hand out or pointing at the moon (with a little more light) but I hadn't mentioned it to him yet.  When I did ask him to get in the frame...he naturally took his pose to "hold the moon" and point at it (yes, exactly what I was thinking!).  Once again, we communicated by our thoughts and didn't need to speak.  This happens all the time and I'm still in awe.  Almost every day we respond to questions or act on something that the other was thinking about.  Yes, we DO communicate telepathically and I love it!!  We were amazed when we started recognizing how often it happens.  But now we're getting used to it and we even visit each other in our dreams.  Recently, we both remembered the same events from our dream together. Very awesome!  I think we are really one person.  But wait... aren't we ALL ONE?  We are all connected.  What I do, think, feel and say affects you and it affects the people, animals, plants...everything around me, it affects the world.  And what you do affects me. Knowing this, it's easy to realize how truly important it is to be mindful and conscious of everything we do, say, think and feel....and to live our lives from our hearts with love and compassion.  To be kind and loving to yourself and to others.  We are all one.  Ometeotl!


No comments:

Post a Comment