Thursday, July 30, 2015

Dog Days of Summer

The dog days of summer are here!  Wow, I wait all year for these days and I haven't taken my camera out much at all these past few months.  It's time to start creating again.  I am inspired by the #SHAREMYSOUL challenge by Arielle.  She is so right on!  How often do we put off doing what we love and sharing it with the world because we don't think we are quite good enough, or ready enough, or not unique enough....or many other things?? I'm tired of holding back and hiding behind my wall of protection.  It's time to break through, step out, be in the world, share what I have to offer and learn from others.  I encourage you to do the same.  You have many gifts and I would love to see what you have to share!

So, here is day one of the challenge for me.  Each day I will create a blog with images of my day and post them on facebook.  Rather than just doing one image a day, I am creating a compilation from the day. I am finding the EXTRA within an ordinary day....for each day truly is EXTRAORDINARY!!












No comments:

Post a Comment